LAVA cast iron cooking pots and pans are produced in the LAVA factories in Eskişehir, which, thanks to 40 years of business experience, have the most advanced casting and enamelling technology (Ferrous technique license) in Turkey and the surrounding area. In order to ensure quality standards, each cooking pot - casserole is subjected to manual control several times during production and tested dozens of times in the LAVA laboratory using the most developed equipment. LAVA enamel complies with current international standards. Cast iron pans from the Far East are manufactured from scrap and low quality iron. For the production of LAVA cast iron pots and pans, on the other hand, use is made of first world quality cast iron without any addition of harmful substances.
Required documents available:
- RoHS, REACH documents. Does not contain any harmful substances harmful to human health
- LFGB- Meets German food standards.
- FDA – Meets US Food Standards
- 84/500/EEC – Meets European Food Standards
- Successfully tested on cold citric acid, boiling citric acid, boiling water, water vapor and detergent.
- Complies with CE certificate ISO 9001
Payment & Security
Uw betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen creditcardgegevens op en hebben ook geen toegang tot uw creditcardgegevens.